A market leader within the Aerospace industry are now seeking a talented Commercial Manager to join their growing team in Bournemouth. This is an initial 6 month contract with a highly competitive rate per hour Ltd. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to undergo BPSS & DBS checks before being able to commence the contract.
This role is for a Commercial Manager to ensure that the company's business objectives are met whilst maintaining the required commercial governance, and to lead and co-ordinate commercial activities effectively.
Key responsibilities will include leading and directing negotiations on contractual terms and conditions with new and existing customers, minimising liability for the Company, and maximising profit. In addition to managing the company tender vetting and contract acceptance approvals
- Combines experience, intuition and strategic thinking to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people, including of potential threats
- Has experience of managing commercial risk
- Creates an environment in which issues are recognised, accepted and resolved
- Hhigh level of gravitas and commands respect
- Broad business awareness enabling an appropriate contribution at a senior level
- Degree calibre with 10 years relevant experience
- Proven relevant experience gained in a commercial discipline in a high tech industry, ideally within the Aerospace/defence/manufacturing sector
- Knowledge and experience of identifying, vetting and managing Intermediaries and Advisors.
- Knowledge of the contract development process, contract terms and conditions is a prerequisite for this role
- Experience of UK MoD and export contracting is ideal
- Experience of managing the commercial elements of complex and challenging projects through the full development lifecycle.
To be deemed suitable, applicants will need to have specific knowledge of the following:
- Will have circa 5+ years' experience as a Commercial Manager
- Must have MoD experience (aerospace preferred, but non-aerospace will suffice)
- Experience of Single Source Contracting with the MoD is highly desirable (SSRO - Single Source Regulations Office (UK Government Standard))
- Has provided generalist support within the Commercial Manager function
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
- Commercial Management
- Contract Management
- Contract Negotiation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'