Commercial Manager / Director to spear head the Commercial Excellence Division for Nationwide Recruitment Services client.
Salary: 60k - 90k
Confidential role, we are arranging interviews for over the next fortnight in London - Fixed term contract with possibility of permanent - ideally you will have been a business development manager or commercial excellence manager/ director or similar for a lean manufacturing, fmcg, plastics, coating, automotive, foam type business or similar. This may suit someone who has been an operations manager, operations director, commercial manager, commercial director, business development manager or business development director within a plastics or plastic manufacturing business.
- Practitioner (significant experience in improvement project work) Absolute requirement.
- Change management activities
- Establish KPI's
- Develop CRM
- Well versed in blueprints and best practice
- Operating on the commercial side of the business
- Extensive travel in Europe working with local project leaders
- Locations: Gloucester / Northampton / Home based
- Living near to international airport would be helpful.
This is an interim to potentially permanent role and an extremely exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, inspirations Business development, Commercial Excellence Manager to deploy commercial lean six sigma improvement projects across the different business units of Plastics, establish commercial excellence blueprints and drive the overall change management towards commercial excellence.
In your previous role you will have
- set up and managed commercial improvement projects across an organisation, and lead a portfolio of lean six sigma projects. You will have coached individual project leaders and engaged in joint problem-solving.
- Identified core issues and improvement areas by using existing lean six sigma approach and tools.
- Been responsible for change and driving business improvement within the commercial organisation.
- Built, improved and managed standard tools/reporting which can be applied across different business.
- Contributed to preparing and delivering training, presentations and workshops.
- Proven track record in a Business to Business Sales or Management Consulting role environment. and/or Technical Degree required (Preferably Master's Degree).
- Proven track record as a commercial Green or Black Belt and deploying improvement projects across commercial organisations
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of Microsoft Office applications and SAP/BW experience along with "hands on mentality."
- Experience working and introducing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools of advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (French, Spanish and other languages would be desirable).
- Strong cross cultural project management experience, with ability to deal with multiple levels and functions to create buy-in and alignment in an international organisation.
- Open-minded, results orientated with a strong commitment to make things happen.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively 60% of the time and to deliver of objectives against deadlines.
Commutable from Gaydon, Northampton, Banbury, Bicester, Ansty, Oxford, Birmingham, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Rushden, East Northamptonshire, Daventry, Brackley, South Northamptonshire, Desborough, Towcester, Raunds, East Northamptonshire, Irthlingborough, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, Rothwell, Burton Latimer, Thrapston, Oundle , Earls Barton, Wellingborough, Brixworth,Broughton, Bicester, Longbridge, Banbury, Rubery, Chipping Warden, Bicester, Leamington Spa, Oxford Business Park North, Oxford Airport, Albury, Ascott, Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, Brackley, Towcester, Wroxton, Dunchurch, Coventry Walsgrave Triangle, Binley, Northampton, Ash Green, Oxford Business Park South, Wythall, Longbridge, Alvechurch, Knowle, Bentley Heath, Solihull, Warwick, Coventry, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Northampton, Birmingham, Wythall, Redditch, Gaydon, Northfield. Rubery, Bicester, Longbridge, Banbury, Kings Heath, Rubery, Northfield, Kings Norton, Elmdon, Leamington Spa, Dunchurch, Coventry Walsgrave Triangle, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Alvechurch, Knowle, Bentley Heath, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Bristol, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucester, Worcester, Bristol International Airport, Ashton, Bishopston, Clay Hill, Clifton, Greenbank, Worcester Park, Alvechurch, Studley, Wythall, Droitwich, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Ledbury, Cirencester, Swindon
- lean manufacturing
- commercial manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'