Role: Commercial Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Do you have strong contract management skills and experience of running complex tenders or contract negotiations? We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join a company which plays a central role in supporting competition in the non-household water market. As Commercial Manager you will manage all commercial relationships across the business, working with various suppliers and overseeing contract and commercial management. This role will require that you have excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage supplier relationships at a senior level. If this sounds like the role for you, Apply today!
- Manage all commercial contracts across the business.
- Manage and track all contract obligations ensuring adherence and governance, conducting periodic reviews as and when required.
- Ensure all commercial contracts provide excellent value for money.
- Working with all suppliers maintaining a positive relationship managing day-to-day issues, with more complex issues being referred upwards.
- Provide advice and guidance on all commercial matters throughout the organisation.
- Identify, assess, manage and report on commercial risks.
- Assist with drafting and negotiation of any new or changes to contracts.
- Ensure that all contracts are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Tracking and reporting on expenditure under key contracts
- Liaise with the Legal Counsel on all supplier and commercial amendments.
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Manage supplier relationships at a senior level.
- Excellent commercial acumen with a value for money focus
- Ability to interpret contracts and legal documents effectively.
- Strong contract management
- Experience of running complex tenders or contract negotiations.
- Previous experience of working with, and managing, IT contracts
- Good working knowledge of Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'