Castlefield Recruitment are currently looking for a Commercial Manager on a permanent basis for one of our large Social Housing clients in Manchester
- To develop a highly talented and motivated commercial team and excellent relationships with other business departments, customers, consultants and the supply chain.
- Provide a lead commercial role for all Responsive Repairs and Maintenance, Void and Planned Maintenance Services and future projects.
- Providing support, mentoring and continual guidance for the commercial team.
- Budget Responsibility, Commercial management and Client commercial liaison for applicable contract(s)
- Support procurement activities, liaise with Group Procurement department to ensure that relevant material prices are procured.
- Develop Subcontracting strategy and manage execution and delivery of same.
- Manage the commercial delivery of customer contracts.
- Manage monthly applications / invoices process with Client(s) through to payment
- Performance manage the commercial team in tandem with performing line-manager duties
- Manage Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) process for your contract(s)
- Manage and monitor turnover, margin and job out turn cost with the regional teams.
- Present commercial performance monthly and at interim stages
- Subcontractor Commercial Management
- Maximise cash flow through and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Commercial experience of working in a high volume low margin organisation
- Predominantly main contractor or subcontractor experience
- FM and building maintenance sector experience
- Demonstrable leadership experience and management of a commercial department
- Budget accountability
- Input, preparation, review and presentation of monthly management accounts.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in contract performance and operational service improvements.
- CDM and Health and safety knowledge in Construction
- Quantity Surveying
- commercial manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job