iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash vision is simple - to be the trailblazer in the international tech repair market by providing our customers with the fastest, most convenient and professional tech repair service by empowering our specialists to redefine and deliver best-in-class customer service and repair standards. Launched in London in 2013, iSmash has since grown to thirty locations in six major cities across the UK and has plans to grow to seventy stores nationwide by 2020. iSmash are looking for talented and ambitions professionals to join our energetic team to help us realise this vision and growth plans.
As the Commercial Manager at iSmash you will be responsible for finding commercial solutions to drive revenue, footfall and gross profit margin by optimising the product, price and promotion of the various product/service categories.
- Refine and evolve existing iSmash propositions through optimising the product, the price and the promotion.
- Identify and develop growth areas within the business to increase footfall and revenue.
- Ensure that pricing across all categories is competitive with current market prices.
- Develop and implement new business models in response to market and/or legislative changes to ensure long term viability
- Ensure that the in store visual merchandising and product selection is optimized.
- Develop a strategy and plan for promotions within and around stores.
- Originate creative marketing campaigns for launch.
- Analyse sales and other reports that give insight into how the company can make changes to improve performance.
- Collate and analyse information received from the Area manager and business systems to find solutions to increasing footfall within the stores.
- The Area Managers run the engine (store operations/conversion), the Commercial Manager provides the petrol (customers/footfall).
- Undertake procurement related projects on and ad-hoc basis as required.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Data analysis, including intermediate Excel literacy; able to identify meaningful trends and insights into complex data
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and able to think and act under own initiative
- Creative thinking.
- Be an effective communicator and be able to engage other departments
- Have good leadership skills
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Have experience in analysing reports and making commercial decisions
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends and our competitors
- Have previous experience at Sales Manager Level
- Quantitative and analytical skills, excellent documentation and oral communication skills
- Results focused
- Highly numerical
- Comfortable with multi-tasking; able to deliver under pressure and to achieve successive deadlines
- Capable of selling ideas and concepts to others within an established network
- Structured, reasoned thinking
- Ability to think holistically and anticipate customer requirements from all angles
- PR/Marketing experience, covering brand management, product development, communications management, pricing management and distribution/channel management.
- Service industry experience
- Eyecare vouchers
- Discounts on repairs and store purchases
- Opportunities for progression
- Brand Management
- Marketing Campaigns