Job Title: Commercial Manager
Sector: Fit Out & Interiors
Your Salary: Up to £80,000
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Ben Gatt)
Who you'll be working for:
An experienced and highly competent Commercial Manager is required to work on an iconic project in the city of London. With the project due to commence in April, the Commercial Manager will quickly need to integrate themselves into the team and prepare for an interesting scope of works to include drylining and prefab doors packages with the possibility of a further bathroom fit out package.
With a reputation for providing high-quality solutions, this fit out specialist is certainly on the up. Working on a range of contracts from £3m-£15m and with a truly world-class client base, the Commercial Manager will be playing a key role in the progression of the business.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Commercial skills, maximising value recovery, cost control and cash management
- Use/understand financial reports and final accounts
- Experience in commercial management of Sub-contractor, including chairing regular meetings, valuations and final account negotiations
- To negotiate with clients and partners to achieve required outcomes while ensuring focus on agreed strategies and value propositions are maintained
- Develop commercial strategies and consistent processes that deliver competitive advantage to proposals and tenders
- Understanding of fit-out planning and estimating
You must have:
- Completed their HNC or Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 3 + years' experience in the role in the construction industry for a Main Trade Contractor
- Advanced skills in MS Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Have excellent communication - both oral and written
- Ability to build strong relationships with all management levels
- Good knowledge of forms of contract
- Good problem-solving skills
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Ben on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job