Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an experienced Intenal Sales and Commercial Manager who has been heavily involved with handling contracts and managing an internal sales team.
Working for one of the world's largest manufacturers of mechanical handling equipment, the company are continuing to grow year on year.
The main purpose of the role is to be the leading expert in business development, managing the internal sales team and the overall responsibility in relation to contractual matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Managing the internal sales team
* Leading and overseeing the process of contract review, including negotiation and acceptance of terms and conditions for all contracts
o Client contracts
o Sub-contractor contracts
* Direct contact with customers by phone and face-to-face meetings
* Overall responsibility for delivering quotes on time
* Training of internal and external sales team in contractual matters
* Responsibility for managing all sales office transactions/procedures
* Producing departmental data
* Supporting the external sales team in achieving sales targets
* Overall responsibility for agreeing contract delivery periods
* Working closely with the Technical, Operations and Installation departments in contract matters
* Effectively negotiating prices with clients to win new contracts
* Other duties as set out in the job specification
You will be an integral part of the business, working in unison with the sales team and external stakeholders. Leading by example, you will bring with you a proven track record of capital equipment sales and have proven managerial experience.
A strong commercial track record with demonstrable knowledge and experience of managing contracts is essential, alongside an understanding into contract law.
The role requires someone who is organised and methodical, able to learn and develop their existing skill set within the business and a detailed mind-set.
The company are offering a salary c£50k (negotiable dependent on experience), bonus, company pension, flexible hours, 20 holidays + 8 stats, life insurance + free parking onsite
To discuss the role in more detail, please ring Sarah Chappell on
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Sales Manager
- Internal Sales
- Contract Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job