Our exciting client based in Greenford are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join their fantastic team. The successful candidate will be expected to actively lead and support the winning and delivery of profitably business and provide commercial support to the business by ensuring the company contracts with suppliers/customers are on terms that protect the business.
- Liaison with Export team, to ensure compliance with regulations
- Lead negotiations with customers
- Effective day-to-day management of contracts
- Support with the timely submission of bids and proposals
- Evaluating and preparing responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tender
- Advising the Sub-contract Management team on the flow-down of contract conditions
- Facilitating Teaming and Partnering Arrangements
- Preparing and negotiating Commercial Agreements
- Commercial input to bids
- Being part of the Project teams to advise on all commercial aspects and assisting to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner
- Contract Management during programme execution
- Will have led negotiations with clients and suppliers/partners with excellent results.
- Been responsible for drafting and agreeing letters, contract terms and legal agreements.
- Able to predict commercial issues and proactively resolve them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job