Successful Civil Engineering company with multiple projects ongoing in the UK, are seeking an experienced Commercial Manager with an impressive background in M&E construction and engineering. Salary up to £60,000 for the right person.
- To assume full responsibility commercial of Small Works projects
- Working closely with others within the business and stakeholders to jointly deliver the scheme, giving commercial guidance and assistance to stakeholders.
- Must have a clear understanding of both MEP and Civil based activities with experience in NEC / JCT form of contract and management of risks involved.
- To play a leading role in the Management Team; manage and/or carry out if required all normal quantity surveying duties; to comply with the organisations values; and to ensure maximum recovery of all contractual entitlements.
- Leading on the production of weekly/monthly cost and value reconciliations and forecasts and advising the Project Manager/Senior Commercial Manager
* Assist and advise the Project Managers and site teams in ensuring timely issuing of all notices required under the Contract(s)
- Holds a valid and clean driving licence.
- Willing to travel nationally and stay away from home as necessary.
- CSCS Card.
- Health, safety and environmental awareness.
- Competent problem solver.
- Good people management skills and strong leadership / communication qualities.
- Qualification in an M&E, Quantity Surveying, MRICS etc
- Relevant industry experience with a proven track record in Commercial Management ideally within M&E construction
Please contact Bill at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
- Construction Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
- Operations Manager
- Commercial Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job