My client based in St Neots is currently looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team on a Full Time Permanent basis. This role is a culmination of sales/estimating/commercial awareness and office managing so I am looking for someone who enjoys variety and is not afraid of hard work!
The ideal candidate must have sales and estimating experience and a customer service/management background. Experience of working within the roof light/glass and glazing industry would certainly be advantageous.
· The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure. To set, and subsequently ensure these targets are met.
· Confidence in dealing with difficult situations and clients.
· Be a quick learner; to learn the management system and update information electronically.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages.
· Strong IT skills.
· Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team.
· The ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate in person and by phone.
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
· A problem-solving, can do, approach to work.
· Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job