My client based in St Neots is currently looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team on a Full Time Permanent basis. This role is a culmination of sales/estimating/commercial awareness and office managing so I am looking for someone who enjoys variety and is not afraid of hard work!
The ideal candidate must have sales and estimating experience and a customer service/management background. Experience of working within the roof light/glass and glazing industry would certainly be advantageous.
· The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure. To set, and subsequently ensure these targets are met.
· Confidence in dealing with difficult situations and clients.
· Be a quick learner; to learn the management system and update information electronically.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages.
· Strong IT skills.
· Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team.
· The ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate in person and by phone.
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
· A problem-solving, can do, approach to work.
· Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to