Are you able to negotiate contracts and solve disputes?
Have you managed complex projects in a commercial environment?
Looking for work in Manchester City centre?
If you answered yes to any of the above then this could be the next step in your career.
This fantastic opportunity is for a Commercial Manager to join a FTSE 250 Waste and Energy Management company in Manchester City Centre offering a competitive salary and Flexible working hours.
The day to day responsibilities of this role are:
- Managing Projects
- Negotiating Contracts
- Resolving Disputes
- Liaising with Senior Stake Holders
- Making Executive Investment decisions
- Development innovate Projects
- Generating reports
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Excellent communications skills
- Be a self starter
- Ability to drive projects forward
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple contracts and projects
- Be knowledgeable in the waste and recycling market
- Have a knowledge of contract law
- Be educated to Degree level in a business related discipline
- Have previous work experience liaising with internal and external stake holders.
This leading Recycling, Renewable energy and waste management company are expanding their commercial division and looking for a Commercial Manager to join their senior team and make influential decisions with both the public and private sector.
Interviews will be taking place for this role on Friday so to be considered for this position please email or contact me directly on
Best of Luck.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job