JOB TITLE- Commercial Manager (Designate)
JOB REFERENCE - J029004
SALARY - Circa £35K
New exciting opportunity for somebody to step in to the role of Commercial Manager after a 18-24month training programme has been completed. The role will sit in the Senior Management team and will report in to the MD of the organisation. The purpose of the role is to allow the Managing Director to focus on sales and business development activities and therefore to drive the Company forward, permitting achievement of the Company’s five-year growth plan.
Key accountabilities -
- To take ownership and responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the following functions:
- Customer Service
- Work Flow and Process
- Project Management
* Assist with the establishment and review of all external client contracts, tenders, quotes and proposals
* Establish and manage the procurement function within the Company and control supplier contracts
* To take ownership for and effectively run a number of the Company’s Key Customer Accounts
* Provide analysis of costs against estimate to measure performance
* Project manage and be a significant decision maker in the investigation and potential implementation of an MIS system
* Create, review and implement business procedures, specifications and standard operating procedures.
We are looking for a strategic project and/or Account Manager who understands work flow and business processes. Somebody who is resourceful, with excellent business acumen and has proven leadership capabilities.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job