My client an award winning, Main Contractor within the Construction industry, is currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to be based in North West Wales however this individual will be required to travel across the UK 2 days a week (North West region up to Sheffield). It is of most importance that when considering an application for this role that the Commercial Manager is happy to be flexible with travelling to various sites around the country.
The Commercial Manager will be working for a leading name within the industry, assisting on Commercial projects currently rolling out across the country. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the Quantity Surveyor's, this role will also involve encouraging and developing the commercial department, implementing solutions, suggestions and procedures when needed.
This opportunity for a confident Commercial Manager who has a strong understand of current building regulations and a professional qualification within the industry. It would be advantageous for the Commercial Manager to have contract law knowledge and preferably previous experience of working with a Main Contractor.
Commercial Manager Position Overview
- Maximise returns and minimise losses by recognising and exploiting commercial opportunities.
- Authorisation of subcontract orders and payments
- Maintain existing relationships with clients and build new relationships to promote a positive image of the company.
- Dispute and resolve any possible financial risks to the company
- Collate and evaluate forecasts and incorporate this information into a monthly report.
- Work for a main contractor.
Commercial Manager Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or qualified to NVQ
- Professional qualification
- Previous management experience
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good building regulation knowledge
Commercial Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependant on experience
- 25 days' holiday + Statutory
- Life Assurance
- Car/Car allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy