The Commercial Manager will provide the necessary financial analysis and assistance to support the Commercial Deal Shapers develop creative and winning commercial propositions. They will be responsible for supporting the development of commercial and pricing offers that form part of our proposals and tenders. In addition, the Commercial Manager will support the Commercial Director in strategic projects, which will initially focus upon developing a core set of commercial playbooks that aim to harmonise our approach and pool a diverse knowledge base to set the Commercial Team up for future success.
Delivering the best possible service for our clients is everyone’s job - not just the role of our team members working on client site. From creating innovative technological solutions to bringing together the right people and capabilities in diverse teams, the opportunities to develop your career behind the scenes here, working within an inclusive culture, are both huge and diverse.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that?allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with?some flexibility, please do discuss with?us.
- Being an integral part of the Consulting Commercial team, which supports our business in winning through developing creative commercial propositions.
- Supporting the review of Cost Models
- Supporting Deal Shapers in developing appropriate pricing strategies to deliver high quality and competitive bid responses.
- Disseminating information, analysing and providing briefings on commercial strategies
- Leading on strategic projects to develop Commercial playbooks to support our self service model and to bring together our commercial intellect from across the business
- Documenting key financial assumptions, allowances and negotiation strategy for bid handover to engagement team.
- Developing a library of outputs and pricing data
- Conducting and participating in lessons learned exercises to ensure pricing techniques, tactics and data are continuously improved via a feedback loop.
Your work your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: UK - Remote with travel to major client or firm locations (London)
Work pattern: Permanent full-time
Your professional experience
- Experience in Professional Services consultancy market
- IT Literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- A detail orientated approach
- Ability to think strategically, helping to shape processes and outputs which are new to the team
- Good communication with robust project management skills
- The ability to adopt a pro-active approach, use initiative and take responsibility for own actions
- Ability to build relationships and be comfortable working with Partners in the Consulting business
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm.? The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'