This large public sector organisation are seeking an immediately available and DBS cleared Commercial Manager to join their Property and FM department to manage the FM process. This interesting role has the view to go permanent and the client has excellent transport links in to the West End of London.
The client is a large public sector organisation based in the West End of London, they are seeking an immediately available and DBS cleared Commercial Manager with experience within the position to come in and manage the FM, NEC3 contracts for a £10million value project.
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for managing FM contracts of £10 million annual value.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Manage Contract Procedures
- Prepare and Oversee FM Budget (rents, utilities, operational expenditure and income recovery)
- Manage Contract and Commercial Risks through NEC3 ('Early Warning')
- Monthly Performance of FM Contractor
- Manage Costs for Rent and Utilities
- Act as Commercial Lead for all Internal Meetings
The successful Commercial Manager will have experience in:
- CEMAR Contract Communications
- Knowledge of Contracting in FM/Construction
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Budget Management and Control Procedures
- Experience in Project Management
- Be DBS Cleared
On offer to the successful Commercial Manager will be an immediately available position within a large public sector organisation. As well as a competitive starting salary, the applicant will have the option of taking the role on permanently after the initial project is completed and to then run the £10million annual account.
- Commercial Manager