As Commercial Manager, you'll have overall financial responsibility for the region from the business' Cambridge base. You'll ensure effective cost management of a range of projects, support delivery on key contractual issues, operate as a focal point for the business facing clients and external consultants and will oversee a team of Quantity Surveyors to ensure, through accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting, that projects are delivered within allocated budget.
- Leading a team of Quantity Surveyors in effective cost management of a range of exciting projects, through to final accounts
- Forecast, monitor and maintain cash flow to ensure it is maximised effectively.
- Mentor, train and support members of the team, both within commercial and the wider business
- Attend and host key meetings internally and externally, maintaining professional standards and promoting the company's standards and values at all times.
- Be aware of, and lead on, contractual interests and ensure that delivery teams are at all times advised and aware of key requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent, with accreditation from relevant bodies (RICS, CIOB)
- A background leading major general building projects from a commercial standpoint within main contracting
- You'll ideally be situated locally to Cambridge
What to do Next
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
- Main Contractor
- Commercial Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job