Role: Commercial Manager - Industrial Services (Food Hygiene, Transport, Manufacturing etc)
Salary: £50k - 60k plus an attractive commission/benefits and profit share bonus
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: National (ideal base is in the North of England)
Vacancy Reference: VR/03407 (Please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
Our Client has the aim to consistently deliver outstanding levels of service to each and every customer through teamwork, transparency and innovation. They provide high quality facility services to discerning clients from a variety of sectors. Their core expertise lies in the delivery of security and cleaning services and their success is undoubtedly built around their ability to listen to clients’ needs and to produce tailored solutions that hit the mark every time.
With over 4,000 group employees and a number of regional UK offices, they are perfectly positioned to deliver award-winning security, innovative cleaning or a joint services solution which encapsulates the best of both.
They now seek to find new talent to join their successful sales department. You be actively encouraged to use your initiative to ensure that the business continuously improves the service they provide. You will have a proven track record in client engagement and new business.
- To achieve or exceed individual sales targets, ensuring that the Companys profit requirements are met
- Prospecting for new business, researching those prospects to identify their likely needs, the respective influencers and decision makers within the prospective Clients organisation to establish their potential value
- Lead support with the operational team on re-tenders.
- Organising and setting up sales appointments in addition to those leads and appointments provided
- Generating new opportunities to provide potential Clients with quotations for additional or extra services
- Carry out surveys of prospective or existing Clients premises and prepare costing and tenders
- Establish in detail the prospective Clients concerns and needs, and prepare a proposed service
- To agree and obtain authorisation for quotations within the pre-determined Company margin guidelines
- Negotiating award of new contracts and renewals
- Work closely with the Sector teams to ensure smooth and efficient handover and contract start
- Assist HR and Operations in the collation of TUPE information from previous contract incumbents
- Use best efforts to identify potential new business opportunities for the company
- Achieve the yearly target of £1millon.
- Food Hygiene