Do you want to join a food revolution? Have you got experience working with High Street Online or QSR channels? Do you enjoy a challenge?
If the answer is yes to all the above, then we have just the role for you!
Who are they:
We are working in partnership with one of the most recognisable SME snacking brands in the UK! Launching from a kitchen table nearly a decade ago, they are now turning over close to £16m and can be found in 11 countries around the globe. But the journey has only just began, with lots of innovation in the pipeline and plenty of growth opportunities they are now looking to bring on board a Commercial Manager to look after some of their most important channels - High Street, Online and Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)!
What we are looking for:
We are on the hunt for an energetic and ambitious Commercial Manager to join a very entrepreneurial sales team. You will be focussed around managing and growing sales across the High Street, Online and QSR. Your time will be balanced between winning and developing new business, whilst also managing existing relationships on big accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and building a strong network of customer relationships, whilst also going after new business opportunities.
- Agreeing and managing JBPs
- Managing your customer’s P&L to drive sales and profitability, ensuring your accounts hit revenue and ROS targets.
- Monthly production forecasts and financial forecasting. Analysing performance and making recommendations for your customers internally
- Attending key customer conferences and events. Bringing the outside in with store visits
You’ll need to be:
- Commercial: +18months proven experience in sales or buying in FMCG
- A Great relationship building, presentation and organisation skills.
- An energetic, passionate, driven and entrepreneurial individual.
- A strong academic background. MUST be educated to a degree level.
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of analysing data is required.
- Willingness to travel across the UK if needed
Why it’s exciting:
They are a growing team with big plans for future innovation and brand development. An instantly recognisable UK brand which is fast becoming a globally recognised snacking brand. Joining now means you will be essential to the growth of their High Street, Online and QSR channels - the most strategic for the business!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
- High street
- Commercial Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job