Commercial Manager Google
The Commercial Manager works within the Managed Google Cloud Platform (GCP) specialist group area. Accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual net revenue objectives. You will be responsible for developing the EMEA commercial strategy, partnering with the Alliance, Sales and Marketing organizations in order to develop business.
You will lead large and strategic opportunities and partner with sales management to ensure appropriate levels of standards and execution are taking place. You will be required to drive a number by holding others accountable.
You are expected to have a well-established network of peers and contacts with the Google EMEA business, particularly within sales leadership. Taking ownership of the deal management between Rackspace and Google, driving continued growth in opportunities.
Working with the GM & Alliance Manager, you are tasked with helping identify key partners to work with and enabling their sales teams to sell the Rackspace offering. For our top partners this would then support the creation of joint go-to-market plans working directly with our EMEA Marketing team.
You are well versed in selling GCP (or another large cloud player) and have operated in the public cloud market for some time. You are not strictly technical but your experience enables you to translate technical solutions into business outcomes with ease. Fluent at the CXO level and able to quickly assess, critique and improve approach for key strategic opportunities. You are considered a â€˜big hitterâ€™ and deployed to close key deals.
- You have extensive experience in the Public Cloud arena, ideally with specific working knowledge of GCP/AWS and the GCP/AWS partner ecosystem.
- Your career has centred around IT, software services, web applications, XaaS, hosting, managed services, and cloud computing.
- You have 5+ years demonstrable management experience, senior management experience preferred.
- You are a seasoned leader proficient at managing a large deal review process, forecasting and driving accountability where it matters.
- You are comfortable addressing a range of audiences â€" large to small, internal and external, front-line to CxO.
- Self-starter, highly aggressive and motivated to provide the highest possible level of responsiveness and performance from a team of people.
- Outstanding sales, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven, successful sales and indirect sales track record in a commissioned environment with a good understanding of the Sales, Marketing and Operational Strategies.
- Broad, relevant knowledge of technology.
- The ability to work effectively with people in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and drive results monthly.
- Willing to work hard to customer, sales and marketing driven deadlines.
- A passion for customer service with contagious enthusiasm and energy.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Attention to the quality of own work.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member, along with the ability to apply logical thinking and a good reasoning ability.
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"