A hands on role has arisen for switched on candidates looking to further their career in FMCG. Working cross discipline with various departments within the business the role effectively enables the right individual to own their own portfolio of well known products.
My Client is a well established F&B organisation in Hampshire. Working with leading international brands they facilitate hands on experience and career development. With a transparent career structure and staff from Blue-Chip FMCG organisation they are experiencing significant growth and continue to further their market presence with a diverse brand portfolio.
The Commercial Manager will:
Assist the Commercial Director in the development and implementation of the business plan.
- Develop and agree the annual budgets
implement pricing, range and margin
Manage and deliver the Customer P&L at agreed budgeted levels
- Measure NPD, Promotion budgets are implemented on time to achieve results
- Identify sales channel gaps and pro-actively work to develop and agree commercial proposals to drive the business forward
In order to be successful within the role you will:
Have in depth experience of FMCG and major retailer
Be highly analytical and well organised
- Be creative, confident and assertive
- Have strong negotiation skills being able to take lead when working with key retailers
- Have full understanding of the end to end generating demand process including all aspects of the innovation and development process
- Be commutable to the office in Hampshire on a daily basis
The role offers a generous salary up to £50,000 plus many other benefits
- "food" and "sales" and "National Account" and "Hampshire" and "drink" and "commercial manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job