The role of the Commercial Manager will be to lead the commercial function on a particular project based in the South Wales region.
Our client is a well known player within the construction and facilities management industry. This particular role will be based out of their Cardiff office.
Some of the day to day tasks and responsibilities of the Commercial Manager include:
- Ensuring the best commercial outcomes on numerous contracts across this particular project
- Ensuring the implementation of HSE procedures to ensure company and legal requirements are adhered to
- Using a CAFM platform and knowledge management systems
- Assisting the BD function with developing proposals to help secure new contracts and business
Applicants will be expected to:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the financial and property issues that affect a facilities management business
- Demonstrate a good understanding of health & safety issues that affect a facilities management business
- Have 3-5 years experience of working with Facilities Management contracts
It would be advantageous to come from a QS/RICS background with exposure to the FM industry.
A salary of up to £50,000 is on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job