Why work for one company when you can influence your entire sector for the better?
This additional and newly created role is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager from the Construction sector to develop their experience and skills further in our leading UK Trade Association.
Within the post, you will have the chance to contribute to an essential industry critical to the UK construction and manufacturing. sector. Essentially, you will be helping their Members to improve the market share of their materials as a construction solution through strengthened engagement with all relevant stakeholders to specify and use their products. You will be expected to use your skills and sector knowledge to build those relationship with that diverse group of stakeholders, understand the issues and develop construction solutions as appropriate.
Supported by, and reporting to, one of our Executive Directors, you will liaise with their Member companies to identify opportunities for promoting and Marketing the industry with national, local and regional audiences, to ensure that their products and solutions are seen as material of choice in construction.
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience of construction preferably in project delivery, management and/or procurement.
- An understanding of concrete technology and performance or ability to pick this up with training.
- Good written, presentational, and general communications skills and an ability to produce accurate and concise outputs, to influence and impact others.
- Able to interpret sometimes complex industry issues and communicate these simply.
- Finally, a customer focused self-starter, who can self manage a workload independently, but also works closely and effectively with colleagues.
A time for change, and a time to influence your whole sector positively? Please get in touch.
Please note: Our offices are in located in London, Victoria but we are flexible on your location due to the nature of the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'