Commercial Manager – Modular Construction, Salary: £55k + car & Benefits, Based; Cannock, Staffordshire
We require an experienced National Commercial Manager to work for a leading Modular Contractor within their hire division. The company supply for hire a wide range of self-powered modular solutions including temporary accommodation / workspace, welfare and storage units that vary in size and contract value.
- Previous experience in a Commercial Manager or similar capacity
- Experience of liaising/negotiating with client representatives and staff at a senior level on Major Capital or Construction projects
- Preferably have experience of managing a Quantity Surveying function and commercial support team
- Excellent pre and post contract commercial expertise
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Construction and Contract Law
- IT literate with a high level of knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential) •Management of a project QS function & admin support teams
- Preferably have a Bachelor degree in either, Law, Construction management, Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Similar discipline and Charter Membership of RICS, ICE, ICM or CIOB.
- An internal and external customer facing role that provides commercial and administration support to the Sales and Operations teams.
- Management of the Quantity Surveying and commercial support teams.
- Coordinates with Group legal to recommend mitigation on contract terms and conditions negotiations with clients, leading where required.
- To provide Contractual protection to the group through risk management, Mitigation.
- Actively participate within the Bid and Sales process to ensure the final negotiated contractual position is acceptable to the group.
- Implementation and Debt Management.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'