Commercial Manager Construction
£44k - £48k (with OTE of £55K-£60K), National
I am currently looking for a Commercial Sales Manager with experience selling construction products to either councils/local authorities or main contractors. Also you will be expected to develop and maintain firm relationships with customers, engineering consultants and specialist designers to ensure that opportunities are created to have the company's products and services specified, purchased, and installed to the standards set by the customer, the company and its suppliers.
The ideal applicant should have experience working within a civils construction division, working knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office packages including SharePoint.
- Monitor sales activity, providing guidance and assist the team as necessary
- Organise and maintain sales by actively contacting and securing opportunities to visit existing and new customers
- Compile & analyse sales figures
- Present the company's products and services with enthusiasm, accuracy and in a professional manner
- Utilise CRM system to compile and maintain customer call records
- Present and maintain a professional approach, tidy appearance and follow relevant company procedure when representing the company
- Liaise with the Engineering Department to enable production of quotations and provision of engineering detail and design advice to provide customers with the information they need to incorporate the company's products or services into their general design or operation
- Work with the Engineering, Technical and Purchasing Departments to ensure customer requirements are met and carried out to the company's standards
- Learn and maintain a sufficient personal knowledge base to promote company's products
- Attend trade fairs, exhibitions, seminars and other such events at the discretion of the company
- Work with the Marketing Manager in developing and maintaining the CRM system and other marketing information required to promote the company's products and services
- Enhance the sales process by proactively following up quotations issued
- Check information sources and periodicals for sales leads and tender information
- Work within a time frame that extends beyond the 'normal working day' on occasions where carrying out a 'Commercial Sales Manager' role will require
- Any other general duty as reasonably required from time to time to ensure the company's sales and commercial targets are met
- Ability to develop and coach new team members
- ILM Level 3 in Leadership & Management
If you are interested please click apply attaching your most up to date CV.
Aimee Ireland, Permanent & Contract Consultant at PW Construction Recruitment is handling this vacancy.
- sales manager
- commercial sales manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'