Our client is a growing firm within the Food industry. Due to continued growth and new market opportunities, they wish to appoint a Commercial Manager to strengthen their Management Team.
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for overseeing a team during a period of targeted growth which is focused on strengthening the company’s brand and commercial revenues.
- The role will involve overseeing the implementation of newly developed products and managing the company’s entry into new markets.
- As a leader of an influential Commercial Team, you will have a key role in managing marketing and branding operations.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have an experience of working in a growing business, delivering growth targets and developing revenue streams.
- As an innovative leader, you will have an interest in brand and market entry management.
- You are an ambitious character with the desire to rapidly climb the career ladder to senior and executive levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'