Another superb Commercial role from UKL Group!!! Our client is a Top 25 Main Contractor with offices up and down the country. Having secured a £50m Retail Park build project near Northampton, we have been asked to supply a Commercial Lead to head up the project. You will lead a team of 5 x QS' on this challenging build project reporting into the Regional Commercial Director.
Commercial Manager responsibilities:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
- Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items & subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Chairing site & client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Recruiting, mentoring and leading junior Commercial staff.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
Commercial Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Commercial Manager experience.
- Major build project experience.
- Degree educated or similar.
- Strong mentoring / reporting / IT skills.
The salaries, packages and technical challenges on offer are second to none.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne on the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job