Agilisys is an Employee Owned Business. We are a leading technology and digital services provider for the UK public and private sectors, dedicated to helping our clients transform their customer services through innovation, integrity, and passion. We design, build and operate technology-enabled business solutions and have earned strong reputations across many sectors, particularly within local government, healthcare, travel and tourism, and financial services.
This Management Accountant role is based within the Managed Services division of Agilisys.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss accounts, balance sheet analysis, cash flow, variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly revenue recognition calculations and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Support the Projects pipeline and work with project managers to ensure commercial viability of projects
- Preparation of financial forecasts including working capital
- Take lead in running the budgeting process at the contract or partnership level to ensure synergy at the Divisional level
- Monthly reporting for local Contracts, Divisional, Regional & Group management
- Help maintain & drive the Commercial Risk and Opportunities register for in year budget/forecast
- Budget versus actual & forecast revenue/cost comparison and explanation
- Cash Flow focussed ensuring Un-Billed and Debtors balances are effectively managed
- Cash Flow forecasting for covenant reporting
- Ensure full compliance with group financial procedures & contractual requirements for commercial matters.
- Ad hoc analysis of financial information to support operational decisions and deal reviews including commercial negotiations
- Lead finance interface for day to day finance and commercial queries from clients
Skills and Experience
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant – CIMA / ACCA
- Experience in IT/Digital or a service based industry preferred with exposure to contracts and outsourcing
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in operating and extracting data from complex accounting systems
- Good team worker and ability to work on own initiative. Also willing to learn and develop.
- Analytical yet someone who can see the “big picture” but also handle detailed information as required
- Track record in delivering to tight deadlines and has strong planning & organisation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organisation and to communicate financial concepts to non-accountants
- Has business partnering experience with relevant demeanour and appropriate gravitas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"