This division of a global company has invested heavily into its UK site to position themselves as market leader within a highly specialised manufacturing sector. With a constant drive to innovate and bring new products to market their brands are highly recognisable across a range of industries and the company continues to grow and be cash generative.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified CIMA / ACCA to join the business as a Commercial Accountant to provide vital financial information for review by the senior management. Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Gross margin analysis including monthly product/customer variances
- Calculation of rebates & provisions, customer reviews etc.
- Flash sales reporting comparing actual to budget / forecast
- Rolling cash flow forecasting reconciled against UK and overseas accounts
- Detailed P&L analysis and communication to budget holders
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliation of debtors / creditors and loans
- Involvement in year end and annual audit
In addition to supporting the month end process for the wider business you will also have full responsibility for preparation of the management accounts for a recently acquired smaller business. This role will therefore provide a lot of exposure to sales and operational staff and allow you to have a tangible influence on how the numbers you produce will drive business growth. My client is keen to recruit someone studying so they can reward and develop this individual into a more senior role, if you have experience in a management accounting or commercial analyst type role and would like to step up into offering wider responsibility and exposure to cutting edge technology and ERP systems then please forward your CV for consideration. If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Burnley / Blackburn / Rossendale area please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!