Supporting the Financial Controller delivering key reports.
- Overseeing the team to carry out accurate invoice / order matching
- Analysis and review of profit figures for each business unit, investigating variances
- Assisting with year-end stock count and valuation, investigating discrepancies
- Assisting with process improvement
- Producing reports for department managers
Candidates will be AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA. Ideally have advanced excel skills with experience of working with large amounts of data. Able to work to strict deadlines. Happy to supervise staff and ensure accuracy of information. Attractive salary and benefits, with real prospects for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job