Our Client is a highly reputable Business within fine arts established since the 70’s and currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant to support with accurate financial reporting and insightful business analysis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, principle duties include;
- Prepare timely production of monthly management accounts and KPIs
- Complete the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Gain a good understanding of cost base and account for variances at month end
- Reconcile monthly revenue to cost of sales and work with the business to investigate and explain differences
- Produce a weekly cash flow forecast and monitor capital expenditure projects
- Providing value add business analysis
- Produce weekly estimates and conversions reports
- Work with the Financial Controller to structure Finance processes to achieve accounting best practice
- Ability to manipulate large volume of data efficiently.
- Undertake process review of scheduled tasks, streamline and/or automate where possible
- Review the submission of all statutory returns, including VAT, National Statistics and Insurance renewals
- Provide holiday cover for other team members
- Proactive business partnering
- Participating in projects
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements as required
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills (advanced analytical abilities).
- Experience of extracting data from finance ledger systems and business systems to provide profitability analysis
- Newly qualified or in final stages of study
- Confident and effective communicator, with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Persistent character with the ability to challenge processes
- Ability to manage time effectively and know when to escalate issues
- Flexible and co-operative approach to work, ability to impart knowledge to Finance team colleagues
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
- Commercial Awareness
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Month End Close
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job