A COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR opportunity has arisen at a thriving firm based in Shrewsbury. The role will have a focus purely on commercial litigation within a team dealing with high value, complex commercial litigation, often with international aspects and acting for a range of clients.
- A Solicitor from NQ to 8 years PQE will be considered for this opportunity.
- Ideally you will have demonstrate experience of working on a range of commercial litigation matters.
- Solid knowledge and application of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Commercially minded and detail oriented.
- Able to work within a team and independently.
- Experience of working to targets, successfully meeting deadlines and of working to KPI's.
- Excellent commitment to client service delivery.
For further information about this opportunity please do get in touch!
- commercial litigation
- dispute resolution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'