My client, a Top 500 legal firm based in Humberside, is seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2 years’ PQE.
Being one of the largest law firms in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire, they boast a network of seven offices covering both region. With offices located in Grimsby, Lincoln, Beverley, Louth, Alford, Horncastle and Sheffield, the firm offers a wide range of legal services for both businesses and individuals.
- Responsible for your own caseload, under supervision and own fee targets
- Attend meetings and network to bring in new business
- Assist the team in dealing with a wide range of general litigation cases, to include commercial and property issues
- 2 years’ PQE
- Be motivated and determined to succeed, and be passionate in delivering great customer service
- Have the ability to mentor and work in a team
- Experience of general litigation (preferably to include commercial and property disputes)
- Good knowledge of litigation and court procedures, together with experience of alternative dispute resolution
- Ability to business develop and network
- Excellent client relationship skills
For the successful candidate there is the opportunity to progress within the firm
If you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role, or any other role we may have based around Beverley, then please do get in contact with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job