A Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a highly reputable and long standing UK Law firm. This London based firm has a team of highly experienced and qualified Solicitors that pride themselves on the quality of their service.
With continuous high profile work coming in, this position offers a fantastic opportunity for progression and development for the right individual. You will be working alongside ambitious and specialist individuals who all contribute to a friendly and rewarding team. As the Commercial Litigation Solicitor, you will enjoy a varied role whereby you will work on a broad range of Commercial Litigation matters, with the scope to earn a highly competitive salary whilst having a lot of interaction with your clients.
What’s Needed to be considered?
- A qualified solicitor of 3+ years PQE
- Have experience of working in a commercial litigation department across a range of clients, handling a variety of issues including Contracts and Sports Litigation
- Be able to build relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals
- Enjoy working in a team and have the ability to develop relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and widen knowledge within sports litigation
Job Synonyms: Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Litigation Solicitor, Litigation Lawyer, Sports Litigation, Legal Executive.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Commercial Litigation
- Legal Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job