I am currently working with an established Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their busy team in Leeds on a permanent, full time basis.
With success, the ideal candidate should have at least 3 or more years PQE ideally already as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor. The Solicitor should have knowledge of a range of commercial matters, and be confident in handling a wide range of litigation matters. The role will include dealing with contract disputes, debt collection and insolvency as well as other commercial litigation matters.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 3 or more years’ PQE
• Ability to manage their workload
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Able to deal with contract disputes, debt collection and insolvency
• Determination to progress career within commercial property
• Location: Leeds
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 06.02.2018
• Reference: NT37
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job