Commercial Litigation Solicitor x2
A leading law firm in central Cardiff are recruiting for two Solicitors to join their highly respected Dispute Resolution Department which provides sound advice in Commercial, Property and Housing Disputes. Both Solicitors will be joining the innovative and ambitious Commercial Disputes team, whose work is primarily based on providing quality advice to a wide range of clients including local government and private companies.
- Effectively managing a mixed caseload of general commercial litigation files including:
o Contracts and tortious disputes
o Intellectual Property
o IT disputes
o Defamation and liability
- Providing clear and coherent advice to a vast range of clients from a variety of sectors which include location and national government, both small and large private companies, utilities companies and education
- Working to tight deadlines in order to reach company targets
- Working both independently and within a team
- You will be a qualified Solicitor who is either:
o NQ- 2 years PQE
o 2 years - 4 years 2 PQE
- A highly motivated individual who is team orientated, but has the confidence and professionalism to work independently
- Has strong organisational skills and a proven record of reaching and exceeding deadlines
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
- commercial litigation