My client, a leading private practice firm in the City, is looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor (4 years + PQE) to join a successful department, and help drive future success.
This role will involve exposure to a wide range of dispute resolution work, litigation, arbitration and ADR. The successful candidate will have technical knowledge and experience in all Commercial Litigation matters is essential.
- Approx. yrs experience in Commercial Litigation in a well regarded department
- UK qualified or equivalent
- Client facing and business development experience
- Some experience of mentoring or training more junior team members. Trainees, paralegals etc.
- A gregarious, outgoing character, who is a good team player
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Company Law
- Commercial Property Sales