Property Development Executive
Our client has the aim to unlock potential in the economy by creating a sustainable, effective market within Financial Services. They are currently recruiting for a Property Development Executive to be based within the Llanelli offices.
As the Property Development Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing, appraising and delivering property development investments. Investments will be made under commercial terms and in accordance with the investment criteria set by the client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and appraise property development deal proposals.
- Manage property development deals from inception through to repayment.
- Deliver against investment and portfolio targets.
- Conduct thorough and robust management, financial and commercial due diligence when considering property development opportunities and assess the risks attendant to each investment.
- Negotiate deal structures effectively with both customers and their advisors; including security, pricing, covenants, warranties, conditions precedent, monitoring requirements and repayment obligations.
- Prepare summary papers and sanction reports & present proposals for sanction.
- Ensure completion of legal documentation and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain links and networks with key business introducers and intermediaries to source suitable property development opportunities.
Knowledge and skill set -
- Self-motivated with the ability to take a proactive approach and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of property development investing.
- Experience of credit report preparation.
- Understanding of risk assessment and investment processes & procedures.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure.
- Experience of analysing financial information, valuation reports and feasibility studies.
- Established network of introducers within the Welsh property sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of the public sector in SME finance.
- Driving License.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'