Job Title: Commercial Legal Counsel
Salary: Up to £50,000 & Good Package (Negotiable DOE)
My client are a global organisation, consisting of various different business units within the Technology, Software and Education sectors. With their legal function currently in an exciting period of change, they have a number of vacancies in Manchester City Centre and this is an important hire for the business.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the lead on all commercial legal matters that affect the business.
- Reviewing and drafting high level standard and bespoke commercial contracts (IT/Supplier/Outsourcing/Procurement etc…)
- Advising on any data protection issues and working closely with the DPO to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR requirements.
- Advising the business on any other relevant ad-hoc legal matters such as IP and employment.
- Supporting the ongoing compliance of statutory requirements for local and overseas legal entities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 4 years + PQE (this is intended purely as a guide. Candidates with less than 4 years will still be considered)
- Strong experience in Commercial/Contract Law
- Broad commercial legal knowledge to include different areas of law (e.g. Commercial, intellectual property, data protection)
- Preferably have some knowledge of GDPR requirements
If you'd be interested in discussing this position further, please send an updated CV to and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
Please contact Tom Bagley, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
- Commercial Contracts
- Legal Counsel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job