iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a young and dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination and creativity. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it. We’re passionate about finding new ways to address our customers’ needs.
We’re a little different to other start-ups though, because we’re part of Dixons Carphone PLC, Europe's leading electrical and mobile retailer. So although iD has only been going for a couple of years, we’re part of a much bigger family.
As the Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for the overall analysis for iD. From weekly insight to delivering new customer and in life base insight you will be working with a dynamic team to develop and maintain tools to enable iD to make the best commercial decisions for our customers and business
- Have ownership of base insight – tracking connecting, disconnecting and upgrading customers
- Identify key trends to provide new customer insight to the MVNO department based on key demographics, porting trends and incrementally to the business on a monthly basis
- Collate of weekly iD pack circulated to the Exec board
- Perform monthly commercial performance analysis to our external partner
- Support the finance department for key P&L KPIs and capitalisation metrics in line with month end and quarterly reporting
- Work on innovative projects to drive iD mobile performance
You will need:
- To be an Analytical thinker - highly numerate
- An extensive knowledge of MS Office tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- To be educated to Degree level
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 850,000 postpay customers. We’re pretty sure our early success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'