We're Together, a mortgage and secured loan provider based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years, we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
Our team of over 750 colleagues turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We try to approach everything we do with good old-fashioned common sense. But in many respects we’re a lot like a start-up: growing fast, and shaking up the status quo.
We’re currently looking to recruit a Commercial Lead Generator to assist in the delivery of Commercial Lending Targets and positive customer outcomes.
Reporting in to the Commercial Internal Sales Manager and working as part of the wider team, the Lead Generator will be responsible for making proactive outbound calls to identify both new business prospects and existing customers with commercial lending needs.
To be considered, you’ll have a strong outbound telephone sales background, ideally within financial services. In addition, you’ll have a proven track record of customer service orientation and rapport building skills. Competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus annual bonus and access to shared rewards.
Please note that a shift rotation is operated with a mixture of early and late shifts worked between 09:00am - 05:30pm and 11:00am - 07:30pm, Monday to Friday (with no weekend work).
• Develop sales opportunities through proactive outbound calls with commercial customers to establish the nature of their business, growth plans & future finance needs;
• Assess sales enquires submitted via the website, contacting customers within agreed service levels to pre-qualify the lead against lending criteria before handing over to / booking appointment with a sales executive;
• Understand commercial products and underwriting criteria, to only refer customers that meet the requirements as prescribed within the lending policy;
• Provide a high level of service to all customers, maximise the potential from each call and help customers achieve their goals;
• Promote the brand to all customers generating increased loyalty, improved retention and repeat business;
• Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to with all contacts so that regulatory requirements are met;
• Work closely with the wider Internal Sales team to ensure a seamless sales process and customer experience is delivered;
• Ensure the expected telephone and customer service conduct standards are achieved.
• Background in outbound telephone sales;
• Proven track record of customer service orientation and rapport building skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
• Experience working towards KPIs/targets;
• Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
Additional consideration will be given to those with:
• Previous experience in Financial Services;
• Experience dealing with Commercial / Business customers.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'