My Investment Management Client is looking for a Commercial lawyer who will be responsible for the following -
- Attending team meetings and keeping abreast of all developments and actions coming out of those
- Assisting Head of Legal, Senior Counsel and other team members with any legal questions in connection with commercial law, e.g. Contractual/legal notices, novations, confidentiality arrangements, IP and IT clauses and preparation of risk notes
- Maintaining legal precedents
- Regulatory knowledge and practical application of the FCA Handbook
- Knowledge and understanding of the fund laws and regulations
- Drafting and negotiating investment management and advisory agreements
- Drafting and negotiating distribution agreements, platform agreements and distribution related documents
- Liaising with external counsel on various fund related ad commercial matters
- General reporting and monitoring including monthly legal team management information and annual management information reports
- General support on legal queries from the business
- Able to work successfully in a team environment, managing a wide variety of tasks
- Legal Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'