Lawyer - Commercial Team
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, experience lawyer or Legal Executive to join our Clients expanding Commercial Team..
Skills and Experience:
- Be a proven Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience in Commercial (Property).
- Able to manage commercial sales, purchases; including contracts, title reports, leases agreements for lease for landlords and/or tenants leases.
- Able to deal with applications for consent to assign, deeds of variation, lease renewals, surrenders, licences to alter and underleases
- Be a Solicitor or Legal Executive experienced in and able to manage their own case load in several of the following business sales and purchases, shareholders agreements, commercial and consumer contracts.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be excellent at managing themselves administratively
- Be enthusiastic and willing to engage with marketing and promotion of the Commercial Team.
- Be dynamic, Bring something extra to the team such as an expertise or desire to acquire an expertise in another specialist area (this could be either property work or business work related)
- Competitive salary
- Full time position, based in Swindon locality.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"