A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, motivated commercial lawyer to join our clients growing team at their Central Windsor office.
Our client is a niche commercial law firm, and one of the leading specialist franchising firms in the UK. Their one overall objective: to deliver no-nonsense legal advice that guarantees our clients the excellent service they’ve come to expect from us.
They understand that thier employees are the key to meeting this objective and we aim to attract the best candidates for our firm by creating an inclusive and stimulating work environment that encompasses flexible working and on-going career development.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for your next challenge, read on.
Scope of Role
You will have a varied work-load of general commercial matters, predominantly non-contentious. Your work is likely to involve the following:
- Advice on commercial contracts, including licence agreements, distribution agreements, shareholder agreements
- Advice on trade marks and intellectual property
- Advising franchisees and franchisors on their franchise agreements
- Negotiating contract terminations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution
Skills & Experience - essential
- Solid background in commercial law
- Good drafting and negotiation abilities
- Good track record of providing high standards of client service
Skills & Experience - desirable but not essential
- Some previous experience of litigation/dispute resolution or commercial property
- Some previous experience of trade marks and IP
- 0 - 3 years PQE
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, motivated and positive
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
- International Commercial Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job