A Legal 100 Law Firm with multiple offices is currently seeking a Commercial IP Solicitor to join their team in Bristol on a permanent full-time basis. The firm provides proactive, responsive and quality legal guidance across a comprehensive range of services, for domestic and International Clients successfully growing and expanding through a longstanding history.
The successful Commercial IP Lawyers must be at least 1 – 3 PQE with experience within commercial contract drafting and advice on intellectual property. The Lawyer will be providing legal advice and assistance primarily on a range of commercial and intellectual property issues. They will also be advising on consumer protection law and distance selling law, as well as supporting specialists in our Technology, Media and Communications team on a range of IT, communications, e-commerce and IP matters. The Commercial IP Lawyer will be Contributing to marketing initiatives and seminars, also advising on data protection and freedom of information law issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly qualified Lawyer seeking a rewarding career within this sector, with the ability to gain more experience and also progress their career as a Commercial IP Lawyer.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 1 – 3 years' PQE status
• Experience within commercial contract drafting and advice on intellectual property
• Provide legal advice and assistance primarily on a range of commercial and intellectual property issues
• Advise on consumer protection law and distance selling law
• Advise on data protection and freedom of information law issues
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients)
• Location: Exeter
• Salary range (DOE): £38,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 26.01.2018
• Reference: YK448
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job