Commercial Broking Team Leader
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Mid Surrey, RH postcode
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and expanding general insurance broking company. Dealing with the day to day management of the Commercial Account Handlers and maintaining the existing book of commercial business.
- To provide inspirational team leadership for busy sales and service teams.
- Providing a source of technical expertise and referral.
- Identifying training requirements, preparing and delivering training.
- Ensuring effective resource allocation and workflow management.
- Ensuring high the delivery of a high quality, accurate and timely service, meeting all regulatory requirements and compliance standards.
- Maintaining the existing book of commercial business, building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients as well as Insurers/Underwriters.
Skills & experience required:
- Proven (current/recent) team leadership experience within the general insurance sector - Broking background preference - covering sales and/or customer service.
- General commercial insurance knowledge required and construction insurance experience is essential.
- Successfully leading performance, developing and training team members.
- Highly motivated, results orientated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of business acumen.
- Up to date knowledge of FCA requirements, TCF.
- CII qualified or progression is an advantage.
Monday to Friday working only.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage