COMMERCIAL TEAM LEADER - JOB DESCRIPTION
This is an excellent opportunity to be a leader within a reputable and expanding brokerage based on Redhill, Surrey. Working closely with the Commercial manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and advise a team of experienced & inexperienced account handlers, coaching & teaching in order to gain autonomy for your team.
Maintaining a multi-million pound book of commercial Insurance business, including Construction, Fleet, Combined Liability amongst others - providing excellent customer service & leading by example.
Ideally, you will be able to;
- Maintain professionalism and be able to lead by example.
- Display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Maintain good working relationships with insurers and other external service providers.
- Confident in motivating and dealing with team members and organising workload, promoting a positive attitude and teamwork.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Excellent knowledge of commercial insurance products and insurer schemes is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager
- To be responsible for the coordination and organisation of the day to day work of the team and continually monitor progress.
- Ensure customer service enquiries are dealt with in accordance with agreed service levels, including renewals, MTA’s and administration.
- Deal with complaints in the first instance accordance with the complaints procedure, escalating these when necessary.
- Challenge current methods of service and delivery and recommend improvements.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the team in terms of standards and service, and make the necessary adjustments.
- Ensure that team members achieve the required key performance indicators and identify training needs.
- Coach team members where necessary, enabling them to improve their skills and performance.
- Be available to support the team as the main point of reference in regards to existing business and in the absence of the Commercial Manager.
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team targets.
- Administer and renew book of commercial business.
- Assist with implementation of new departmental projects and testing of IT integrations.
- Monitor market conditions and report any changes to the Commercial Manager.
- Attend and host team and staff meetings as and when required.
- Carry out monthly performance reviews with the team.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in setting and achieving monthly targets
If you feel that this is the role for you, contact Chris Sulman at KSA Recruitment or apply via the above link.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Team Leader
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job