Underwriting, Administering & Developing Property Business including Unoccupied Property, Property Owners and Commercial Combined risks from supporting brokers, within personal Underwriting Authority, including New, MTA’s & Renewal Business and at all times, seeking to achieve an underwriting profit.
New , MTA’s and Renewal business risk assessment and underwriting recommendations and proposals
- Compliance with the terms and conditions of all relevant binding authority agreements
- Administration and accurate and proper documentation of all business transactions
- Maintain and develop business relationships with brokers
- Credit Control assistance
- New and existing product development assistance
Who are we looking for?
- A specialist in Commercial Property Underwriting including Property Owners and Unoccupied Properties.
- Aware of service standards and business processes for the role
- In depth understanding and experience of delegated binding authority guides.
- Good IT skills particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Broker development ability and experience
- Good communication, sales and negotiation skills
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL INSURANCE PROPERTY UNDERWRITER
- Commercial Insurance
- Property Owners Insurance
- Property Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'