Established for over 25 years, my client in Insurance are seeking confident, experienced Sales Executives to join their bubbly, successful team.
Offering extensive training and pay related benefits, hit apply below to be within a chance to join this ever growing team…
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Manager
Salary: £35,000 + OTE
Location: Potters Bar
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 6:00pm, Saturdays on a rota basis
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage and grow the commercial and fleet departments
- Proactively grow new business and be able to generate leads from existing databases
- Ensure compliant and profitable trading
- Account management of existing and new customers
- Monitor, control and set departmental targets
- Admin duties; diary, processing etc.
- MUST have experience within commercial management, and be able to direct and plan the department strategically
- Good attitude to work, able to work independently and have sound experience
- Punctual and reliable to represent a good image for the company
What’s in it for you…
- Flexible working arrangements on late night openings
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday + holidays
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job