Working in a family run Insurance Broking environment, you will liaise with both clients and insurers. You will need to have a good knowledge of the commercial insurance market, in particular property owners, small package, liability and commercial motor insurances.
Based in Bishops Stortford and established since 1972 we have always invested in technology to keep pace with changes but at the same time have continued to focus on that personal touch for our clients.
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Handler, ideally full-time 9am - 5pm but part-time would be considered.
- Day to day handling of new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals primarily for property owners (both residential and commercial), small package and liability insurances
- Handling claims
- Previous Commercial Insurance experience of at least 5 years, ideally in an Insurance Broking environment
- Good IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills for liaising with clients, insurers and other staff
- To maintain confidentiality over all aspects of work being undertaken
- Reliable, trustworthy and have the ability to use your own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Salary £20,000 + (will depend on experience and knowledge)
No agencies please
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'