Commercial Insurance Development Executive
£42k - £60k (Negotiable Subject to Experience)
Our client is a reputable, well established and expanding Insurance Brokerage. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a Commercial Insurance Executive with outstanding client relationship skill and proven track record of solid and consistent new business growth.
The successful applicant will be a highly talented, self-motivated and autonomous new business developer, who plans and produces quality work, and builds lasting quality client and colleague relationships. You will collate information and carry out administration of Client’s insurance programs in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner. You will need to demonstrate sound Commercial Insurance knowledge and proven business development experience.
The hiring firm is offering a competitive salary, generous commission structure and benefits package. In addition, the successful applicant will be joining a dynamic working environment with access to Insurance markets and support from group resources to enable you to succeed.
Principal Duties & Key Tasks
- Develop New Business by targeting SME and mid-corporate clients.
- Provide outstanding customer service with strong Commercial technical knowledge.
- Identify New Business opportunities from telephone calls made and data sources from the company.
- Plan client meetings and Input data into a diary system for future contact or liaise with marketing operative.
- Drafting of suitable marketing material.
- Arrange and attend New Business Meetings both with Managers & Directors and on your own to obtain information, report, sell and promote the company.
- Tracking New Business activity and working closely with internal colleagues and departments.
- Insurer Relationship - Develop & promote the business and company.
- Undertake training and competency to develop new skills and Commercial product knowledge.
- Liaising with the Commercial Department Manager on appointments, workloads and activity.
- Fulfill a support role to the Commercial Department as required to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
- Understand Client’s business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to rick management and insurance.
- To conduct business of the company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To undertake any other task or objective as may be reasonably required by the company.
- Business Development
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"